Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lists

I write lists for myself. Em laughs at me, but its the only way I get stuff done. Obviously this blog hasn't been real high on the list either, but thats cool, it comes in waves...

At the moment, lists are getting longer rather than shorter. How the hell do I change this? Perhaps do less?? I don't see that happening!

Last night I was sorting my bike out for the upcoming Cape to Cape with GVRaceTech, and multitasking enough to eat, work on my truck, call people, plan next years Epix and talk rubbish with FeltRacing's manager Jarrod

AND, I actually got some stuff done!

Then came home and wrote more lists of things to do yesterday...

Lovin it!

And it would appear from internet reports that Grover has had a bike pinched so check the link and keep your eyes peeled!!

1 comment:

Randall said...

Hi, my name is Ben and i am also a list writer....