Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jumping off into the High Country

So a mate recently purchased a property at the gateway to the High Country, and last weekend we were lucky enough to have a visit. Our eyes were opened to the possibilties - mountain bikes, moto bikes, water sports and general adventure activities are all in one place. So it looks like there may be some fun to be had over time.


 As usual, the first time you go new places, I was all a bit too giddy running around to actually get any nice photos, but I snapped a couple of happy snaps as a starting point.

















Then a couple of steadying beers later, we got the camera out. Sadly, I think SteadyEddie might have snapped these photos. Apologies for the poor quality.



















After a weekend spent burning around on a motorbike, I think the little bloke might be pushing pretty hard to get his own bike finished off, so I'd better get on with it!

No comments: