Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sneaky damn doctors, I reckon I've been had! Can I be upset at a bloke who did more work than he said he did? I asked how many stitches went it, and he said 4, one below and 3 above. Well to my mind it looks like he has gone through about a dozen times and the incision is about 2 inches long! Still, I guess I'll put up with the hole rather than the alternative!

At any rate, xmas spirals closer and that means Fatties xmas party last night, with a few riders hell bent on a large evening, and heading that way when I left! A good fun ride along the yarra was short, but fruitful, with a good size conga line weaving its way along until Jack's fixxie parted company with its chainring bolt, and bent the chainring leaving him gearless, and beyond that it was pretty well smooth sailing.

I also discovered yesterday that pressurising that water tank in my truck doesn't work as the walls of it just deflect, so that is out and we're back looking at a pump. 50L of water on hand, at up to 11L/min, sounds good eh, with the possiblility to double that capacity with the other tank.

Hopefully the rain holds off for the QuadM ride this weekend, or we'll get wet. More to come on that, after its happened ;)

No comments: