Monday, December 17, 2007

'minor' surgery???

I really wonder what they mean by minor surgery. Any bloody thing involving those knife things and anesthetic (bless its cotton socks) should come with a disclaimer. Hang on, it does. Umm, its still a shit idea! I'm sitting here with a chunk missing, a numb arm, and a wonder how monday could have gone to the dogs like this... I found a mole on the way home yesterday that had a distinctly ordinary look about it, and elected to go see the man. Aforementioned man took a dim view to the whole affair and (more likely to cover his ass if I came back dead sometime in the next 7 years) elected to 'whip that off'. Yeah right. Scalpels, needles, sutures, mopping, hacking chopping, sewing, all for one pissy little bit of skin to go in a bottle and disappear. So now I have some cute sewing in the back of my arm, and a schedule to keep let alone that thing called work. Still, I had 'better safe than really really sorry' tattooed onto my arm whilst it was dead, just to set the scar off nicely ;)

After that, to celebrate/comiserate the impending loss of my Virtue (please buy me soon...!), the 'depository of tired goods' benefited from the stripdown of the FR1000 (also still for sale) and now rocks a new set of Sids to really lighten its life. And some DT240 hubs with 819 rims. Much happier bike now, it is!



Anyway, off for more medication, and see some of you at the fatties ride this week eh?!

No comments: