Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This blog has been a bit sleepy of late, but thats because I've been pouring my heart and soul into Felt Epix. Alright, not so much heart, and a little soul, but a lot of time none the less!

At any rate, I went for a ride tonight, and I saw something that suprised me.

What the f$%k is this?? A Police Hummer. Err, why....?? No really, why??

Breaking down community barriers they say... Sounds like GM had a surplus and needed some free advertising to me... So you and I are paying for the fuel to chug this big bastard around. For what purpose? Reckon its a new divvy van? Highway pursuit perhaps??

1 comment:

Alex said...

that's really only possible in Australia....and America.
Hey Ash, I hear you are the 4WD expert, I do need some of your expertice.
What's the best way to get in contact with you.

Alex