Sunday, December 07, 2008

At the moment, I've lost my voice, and battling with this crappy virus that everyone I know seems to get getting/having/recovering from, so riding has been strictly errands and commuting...

Which is absolutly killing me as I've got new toys to play with, motivation and everything else I need to get back out there riding bikes...

But the body is simply refusing.

Damnit...

Still, better than Randall, who after colliding with a fridge last week, goes under the knife in the very near future for some more (unrelated) fun. Still, should be an improvement he says, so we'll hope it works out for him!

At least I've been able to get something done, a ebay special GPS almost mounted up. A panel of carbon went in after the photo was taken to fill the hole, but its pretty much done.

No comments: